- Experience working with ICS technologies and/or environments. Examples include: SCADA, DCS, PCN, IACS, PLCs, HMIs, Grid Modernization Technology, etc.
- Previous experience with IT and OT/ICS architecture, systems engineering, requirements development, and/or implementation
- Familiarity with common networks architectures, security zoning/segmentation concepts, and associated technologies
- Previous experience creating architecture documentation, design documents, and specifications
- Knowledge of common ICS protocols and technologies
- Practical experience and knowledge of various network and system security technologies to include SIEM, data analytics platforms, end-point tools, network technologies and appliances
- Previous experience leading technical projects and ensuring documented requirements are delivered with excellence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Previous experience with architecture and design across all aspects of ICS
- Relevant certifications (GICSP, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, CCNA, CCIE, etc.)
- Experience working with ICS-related standards such as IEC-62443, NIST 800-82, NERC CIP, NRC RG 5.71/NEI 08-09, and CFATS
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune / Global 1000 clients and/or domain experience within relevant industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Experience working across organizational lines of business to implement various recommendations resulting from testing and assessment discoveries
- Previous experience developing proposals, statements of work, and general content to support business capture
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study
Position Type: Salaried / Exempt. Position level and compensation commensurate with candidate’s knowledge and professional experience.
Primary Location: Remote/Virtual within Continental US
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%