Templar Shield is looking for ServiceNow SecOps/GRC
leaders to join ServiceNow Security and Risk practice. Ideal candidate would have expert knowledge of enterprise level InfoSec and GRC processes and solutions, will possess functional expertise across the breadth of the ServiceNow platform and have an extensive experience in a consultant or advisory role.
- Responsible for proposal development, scoping new engagements, driving solutions implementation and advisory on solution options for enterprise ServiceNow SecOps/GRC clients
- Work with clients to assess their current InfoSec and GRC processes and tools and identify solutions and integration requirements within ServiceNow
- Ability to develop RoadMaps for broad or complex implementation projects
- Create custom solutions built in ServiceNow and other GRC tools
- Creation of business requirements documents (BRD) that details customer needs and expectations.
- Deploy out of box solutions as well as configure to BRD specifications
- Provide training and mentorship to team members on Security and GRC platforms (Archer, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Maintain expert knowledge of ServiceNow's capabilities and constraints
- Maintain industry knowledge, to include competitors and complementary solutions and integrations… Keep up with industry trends and
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform (e.g. custom applications inside and outside of SecOps and GRC)
- Deliver hands-on configuration, development and integration services to enterprise clients
- 7+ years of experience in professional services, GRC and/or ServiceNow
- 5+ years of ITSM, GRC and security systems integration and/or implementation experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing and implementing GRC enterprise solutions
- Ability to develop overall architecture and implementation plans for broad-scope and/or complex projects
- Advanced knowledge of Security and GRC technologies such as ServiceNow, Archer, etc.
- Experience with industry frameworks and standards
- Information security and GRC platform certifications - CISSP, CISA, CISM, ServiceNow, Archer, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of infosec related infrastructure as well as cloud technologies, firewalls, web application firewalls, routers, switches and balancers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to have technical and complex security/GRC concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and effective manner
- Advanced experience with web technologies
- Experience with multiple implementation methodologies/SDLC (ex. Agile Scrum, Waterfall)
- ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist
- Minimum 5 years’ professional services/consulting experience
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements and translating these requirements to develop successful solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 25%
Templar Shield, Inc.