Under the general direction of the ERM Solutions Risk Director, the Project Manager is a leader within the program managing a large Archer GRC Platform implementation with multiple work streams of inter-related projects. The individual leverages their past experience with GRC software implementations such as Archer to foster an environment where agile methodologies and adaptability can thrive while remaining detail oriented and deeply invested in the success of the program’s goals. The role collaborates with Senior Management, Business Analysts, Architects and line of business stakeholders to meet timelines within executive expectations. This role requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to create quality project plans, budgets and status reports appropriate for varying levels within the organization.
Qualifications: Key Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Four year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications
- Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required
- Experience with implementing enterprise GRC software applications such as Archer strongly desired but not required
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- 5 or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- 3 or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of software systems and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
- Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.