RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the development (setup and configuration), administration and support of the RSA Archer eGRC Platform. Responsible for all aspects of Archer solutions development including screen design, data fields, calculations, workflows, integrations, etc.
- Responsible for application support, administration and development for the eGRC applications (primarily RSA Archer). Ensures that eGRC Business Analyst requirements are appropriately developed in the eGRC application.
- Knowledge of Risk Management and Compliance, with solid understanding of Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Familiarity with the RSA Archer eGRC Platform preferred – version 5.x (Application Builder, Access Controls, Data Feed Manager).
- Able to work with business/technical partners to determine and translate business requirements into technology/functional solutions
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.