The Operations Coordinator will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging travel, executive calendar management and scheduling meetings. Operations Coordinator will be working in Central time zone. we would like for this person to sit in either Houston, TX or Denver, CO. This is a remote opporutnity but there will be a number of local/team events. *Will consider candidates outside of TX or CO IF they have strong knowledge of ERM/GRC/IRM (Enterprise Risk Management/Governance, Risk & Compliance, Integrated Risk Management) nomenclature/domain.
This Positions is:
- Remote (will require some travel to regional/team building quarterly meet-ups
- Standard Mountain/Central Time hours required
- Denver/Greater Denver located = PREFERRED
- Scheduling and Calendar Management
- Email Management and Correspondence
- Professional Response Service (with the team and customers)
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- SOP development and review
- Channel Management Support
- Marketing Support
- Service Now Rep Reach Out
- SHI Rep Reach Out
- SHI Channel Management
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to pay attention to detail.
Ability to multitask.
Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office.