Templar Shield is seeking a Third Party Risk Lead for a contract to hire opportunity in in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This contract to hire opportunity would support a team of Sr. Analysts responsible for fact based vendor assessments and reports delivered to business unit leaders.
This opportunity would be responsible for working with and leading a team that:
- Produce fact based assessment reports to be delivered to business unit leaders
- Collection and analysis of responses, data and documentation
- Work with business units to ensure third parties are assessed/compliant with Third Party Risk processes
- Up-to-date understanding of relevant third party risk management best practices/regulations
- 4-6 years of relevant experience with a Risk Management focus
- Certifications relevant to security or risk management (ex: CISA, CISSP, etc.)
- Experience with regulated industries
- TRPM or Procurement knowledge
*RSA Archer experience = huge plus
For more information, please contact Maya.Levine@TemplarShield.com